IEC 62304 Software Risk Management Process Training
The international standard IEC 62304. That is for medical device software – software life cycle processes. IEC 62304 is a standard which implifies life cycle requirements for the medical software development as well as software within medical devices.
IEC 62304 standard is managed by the European Union (EU) and the United States (US) and offers permission to use as a benchmark to comply with regulatory requirements within both those markets.
Every Medical Device Software Requires it.
Software Risk Management Process Training
We offer 2 days training on Software Risk Management Process in IEC 62304. It covers 5 main phases such as;
- Analysis of software contributing to hazardous situations
- Risk control measures
- Verification of risk control measures
- Risk management of software changes
- Security and reliability through software quality
Course recommended for:
- Healthcare managers
- Nurses & Physicians
- Healthcare facility managers
- All healthcare professionals
Interested in this course ?
Want to learn more? Need any help ? Call us today at +1 (972) 665 9786. Send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org